Tuesday, March 29, 2011

B-days

As usual, I forgot that my blog had gotten older, once again... Hooray for the three-year-old! I can't think of how much joy this blog has brought me and that it is all because of the great music there is.

Instead of blabbing more about this silly blog of mine I encourage you to check out another site that is currently celebrating its 10-year anniversary. One Chord to Another is a brilliant site (nowadays a blog) that has introduced me to dozens of great bands from Finland and elsewhere. The focus is on folk/country, americana, power pop, indie pop, and other cool things.

If you are looking for stuff mentioned above or maybe wish to acquaint yourself with the best alt. pop from Finland, check it out now!

One Chord to AnotherOne Chord to Another on Facebook

No comments: