Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time to Get Myself Together!

I am in serious need of blog therapy. Utter laziness has been controlling me, as usual, but I have noticed that this laziness causes nothing but trouble. Everyone needs a chance to express their opinions, thoughts, the important stuff, and I think I am the kind of person who really needs that. I don't have anyone to open out about music in real life so this blog is my only way to let off steam. Even though writing takes a lot of time, it is well worth it.

I have several new favorites and I plan to discuss them very soon. But now here is a song that I listened to a few times the other day, and a couple of days later I noticed that the song was playing in my head. Well, it is a very 60s-influenced song: Candy Street by Colorama. They say the album is good so I might get it quite soon... Oh, and what a totally cool video!

No comments: