Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dodgy in a Flying Van

Continuing in the theme of cool, more or less summery music videos, here is a video from UK band Dodgy. I wanted to share this video because I just saw it for the first time a little while ago and enjoyed it very much. There are not so many music videos that contain a flying van... Also, a piece of summery feel can never be a bad thing in December, the darkest time of the year.

So, here we have another tune filled with catchiness and sweet harmonies. Interestingly this video is a TV rip from a Finnish music show called Bänd-X that was shown for a couple of years in the early 2000s. There have been quite many different music shows on Finnish TV in the past 15 years but they have pretty much all disappeared. I used to follow those shows but now I don’t even have a television in my apartment anymore… Internet is all I need to find new music.

Enjoy Dodgy’s summery pop video! In case you're interested (and don't know it), klassikko means classic.



Dodgy website
Dodgy on MySpace

No comments: