Monday, February 4, 2008

Gettin' Started

It is about time I start a blog of my own! I’ve been thinking about this for some time already, and I’m sure I will enjoy seeing my writings on the Internet. I welcome everyone to read my stuff. I can’t guarantee that everything here will be interesting, but there will always be at least one person (me) who’s very much interested in everything here, and that’s a thing not to be forgotten.

The #1 purpose of this blog is to blab about music. What kind of music? Well, melodic music! This blog will probably soon be filled with (too) long and deep musings about alternative pop-rock, what it sounds like, how it makes me feel, and what kind of thoughts it arises. Surely, my main interest at the moment is powerpop but there will also be thoughts of many other different kinds of music genres and bands/artists. I sometimes come across with some really weird music and most of the time I find that stuff highly refreshing.

I will update this blog as often as I like. I think I will never be able to completely satisfy my urge to blab about music but writing to this blog will hopefully help.

Happy new week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Proud of you girlie. Lovely bottle noice there, btw.

Why the hell am I writing in English, eh? I obviously can't spell a damn thing.